Tires disposal

End-of-life tires may represent a serious risk to the environment because of their large size, poor biodegradability, ease of combustion and water stagnation with the proliferation of insects and risk of infection. Furthermore, the synthetic rubbers they are made of are designed to last a long time. So, tire grinding and pulverization is a treasure. The powder derived from their pulverization can be used in countless applications such as additives for quieter and better draining asphalt surfaces, sports surfaces and sound-absorbing insulation for home use. These are just some of the uses. On average, 70% of end-of-life tires are recycled, with the remaining 30% used to produce energy.


Contact us for a customised quote

Tell us your logistics needs and get a solution configured to better integrate into your company

Request a Quote