When we talk about industrial shredders, we tend to immediately think of the activity of recycling centers, ecological centers, landfills and other entities that deal specifically with the treatment and disposal of waste.
It is absolutely true that this kind of companies use industrial type shredders to carry out their business, but industrial shredders can also guarantee advantages to different kind of companies, allowing them to effectively treat waste. Let’s find out why:
- An industrial shredder saves space by reducing the volume of bulky waste before it is sent to landfill
- An industrial shredder permits to save money by reducing the amount of travel required to transport waste to the disposal center
- An industrial shredder allows you to recover some materials (such as paper and plastic) before sending the residue to landfill
- An industrial shredder allows you to prepare the materials that are destined to be incinerated
- An industrial shredder allows you to make a selection of the waste, separating any liquids present and removing the components that could cause damages in the subsequent treatment phases.
The installation of an industrial shredder, therefore, allows immediate benefits to be obtained, reducing the amount of waste, but also has positive results in the long term, ensuring more effective recovery of the materials destined for disposal.
Do you want to find out which materials can be treated with our single-shaft, double-shaft and four-shaft industrial shredders? Download the CAMEC Industrial Shredder Guide.